Saturday, July 15, 2006

3 fast 3 furious

I finally got to say it today: "1 for 3 fast 3 furious"..Oh those words rolled off my tongue like sweet sweet music


This movie will blow your mind, It is fraught with deep rooted philosophy. The Kind of philosophy Socrates and Plato couldn't even comprehend. Take this gem from Bow Wow for instance "I don't just think outside the box, I tear it up." It is a brilliant analogy on how we should all live our lives. We should not allow ourselves to bound by what society thinks of us. We should challenge our own minds and our thoughts of what we are capable of!!! What about this brilliant little tale from the movie's central hottie: "It was simpler back then, it didn't matter what kind of car you had it was just about the feeling, no past, no future, no problems". See if we could all learn that illegal street racing solved problems I think we would all be in a happier place!!! This movie is one for the ages people. Everyone should run to this masterpiece. You can have your Citizen Kanes and Casablancas but for me. 3 fast 3 furious is now the standard to which all other movies will be judged. No joke that girl was one hot chick

No comments: