Monday, March 08, 2010

Possible relaunch

This may or may not be a relaunch of my blog. I have enough stuff to cover this week pretty easily with The Oscars, reviews of Crazies, Cop Out and Valentine's Day. Along with possibly going to see Alice in Wonderland, Brooklyn's Finest or Shutter Island. Also, the television stuff just got to be too much of a hassle because I stopped watching everything when it was on, but, if I decide to actually relaunch this thing for real, I will do a Lost post every Wednesday and would really like other people to chime in.

The last few months have been kind of a whirlwind and now that reality has come back to me, I am going to try and do the things I always did to make myself happy and of course writing about movies has always been towards the top of that list. I cannot afford to go to the theater nearly as often as before, so it is a bit depressing, however, I miss writing about movies. If I actually rededicate myself to this project, I might rely on DVD reviews a little more than in the previous years.

I do not want to get anyone too excited yet, but if after this week, I keep going, I hope whoever is reading this continues to read and possibly comment and invites other people to read.

No comments: