Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Great review reboot!

If you are reading this, and you used to read this when I was posting frequently, you may notice things have changed. I am going to make a diligent effort to revive this blog. I miss being critical of popular culture. I miss putting my thoughts about movies somewhere for people to read and then engage with me either here or over on Facebook. I am going to attempt 2 or 3 posts a week. I am going to update this thing 5 or 6 days a week like I once did. I am going to review films and books for sure. I may occasionally review an entire season of a television, or do a list or some other things. Also, at the end of this year, I will review my top 10 like I used to do. I hope there are still people interested in this. If not, well, I have it for myself.

No comments: