Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yet another re-launch; this time for real!

I know this is about the third of fourth time in the last few months I have tried to mount a re-launch of this blog, but I have rededicated myself to the project. The last 5 or 6 months have been a whirlwind of craziness in my life and now I am settling back into the routine of my life, I realized how much I missed writing about movies. Plus, it gave me something to talk about with people and made the messages in my Facebook inbox more interesting. To start, I will go Sun-Wed, with an occasional Thursday. It breaks down like this:

Sunday- Lists (I am always looking for list suggestions. Do not hesitate!)
Monday and Tuesday- Reviews of movies currently in theaters, or new to DVD, or semi new to DVD.
Wednesday- trailer reviews. I will review two trailers every Wednesday.
Thursday- This is a kind of wild card. I may review random DVDs if I see something interesting, or perhaps an essay/rant, or just random movie related thoughts. This may also be used to music or theater reviews.

As always, I love to have feedback. I want to know what people think of the movies, or even what they think of the reviews. I do want the comments to be thoughtful and interesting. I am not interested in on-line flame wars, which is why I have never heavily promoted the site beyond people I know. If you like what you read and want others to see it, awesome!

No comments: