Sunday, December 06, 2009

An apology of sorts

So, it has been a few weeks since I have posted anything and for that I apologize. I have a few reasons for it, but mostly, I just have not felt much like doing it. I am not seeing nearly as many movies as I would like due to the lack of money and in some way this blog is a reminder of all of the movies I am missing.

So, For the rest of this year, I am doing away with the television stuff and any lists, probably. I will review new movies I see, catch up with the best of the decade, continue with the best of the decade and then do the end of the year thing, even if it will feel incomplete because I am missing some movies.

After this year, I will probably scale all the way back to just doing new reviews and occasionally doing lists or random things as the mood suits. Or I may just stop altogether. I am just not sure yet.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

:( But I understand. I guess I'll just have to read the blog of the lady who only wears JCrew clothes. She puts up pictures of her outfits every day :)