Friday, October 16, 2009

An apology of sorts

Hello faithful, unfaithful and new readers!

Thanks for stopping by again, or for the first time. I hope you are all enjoying the site.

I want to take this time to apologize at the lack of content the last two weeks. With no regular income I am not able to see as many movies at the moment, so Monday and Tuesdays have been light. Then, when I get sub gigs, it is usually Wednesday and Thursday and I have not done Wild Wednesday or my Thursday list, because I have not pre-written them out due to Seussical.

I am in Utah this weekend and so I will not have time to watch every show of mine before Sunday, so this week there will be no Television Recap, unless I get the chance to watch them on Monday and maybe I will do it on Monday.

Next week will bring a review of where the Wild Things Are, a short essay thing on real life expectations of movies and a list of my 10 favorite sitcoms of all time.

Thanks for coming and sorry again for the delays.

No comments: